মঙ্গলবার, ১১ ডিসেম্বর, ২০১২

Sometimes an iCloud icon is just an iCloud icon

Sometimes an iCloud icon is just an iCloud icon

As part of its massive redesign, iTunes 11 includes a curious iCloud icon at the top left, just beside the media type selector drop down. What does this iCloud icon mean? What does it want from us? Matthew Panzarino investigated and shared his findings on Robot Tuxedo:

Clicking on it does nothing, there is no tooltip and it sometimes animates in various ways. This has led to confusion about its purpose. When I saw it I felt I knew right away what it was, but thought I?d do a little testing to make sure my hypothesis was correct.

No spoilers. Hit the link below and make sure you read down to the update.

Source: Robot Tuxedo



Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/TheIphoneBlog/~3/DbVY9K8BEys/story01.htm

breaking dawn part 2 breaking dawn part 2 meteor shower Jennifer Lacy Honey Baked Ham hostess israel

কোন মন্তব্য নেই:

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন